Stages of admission for the secondary school level
- Completing the registration form.
- Meeting with parents and the candidate for a tour of the school. During this meeting, both information regarding the educational principles and the Paradis community, as well as details regarding the curriculum and co-curricular activities, will be presented.
- The interview held by the candidate in front of the admission committee, in order to know the child’s personality.
- Evaluation through an internal exam in the subjects of mathematics and Romanian language and literature. To be admitted, the student must obtain a minimum grade of 8 (eight).
- Presentation of a certificate of language skills – Flyers. For candidates who do not hold the attestation of language skills, an internal exam is organized to verify knowledge of the English language, which consists of an oral and a written test.
- Presentation of the medical file regarding dispensable chronic conditions, allergies, special needs, etc.
- The admission committee will provide an answer to the candidate within 72 hours from the date of taking the internal exam.
- In the situation where the candidate is declared admitted, the tuition contract is signed, the file is completed and the registration fee is paid (which is the fee for the first month of study).